Friday, September 29, 2006

Holy Spirit

Just been thinking about how good the Holy Spirit is and how sad all the controversy surrounding him is. It really upsets me that because of these controversies so many people decide to live with 2 3rds of God.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sometimes in the game

Our network 90% of the time seems to block blog sites, but the other 10% I am free to post and read, so if I happen to be in the library when our net guradian isn't do its proper job then I can blog!

Interesting things happening on the political front. It is ridiculous of labor to refuse to pay their pledge card money and I am very pleased the Greens are not going to give them an easy out. We got away with it in the past is the most ridiculous excuse to try and conjure up for breaking the law.

I was saddened to see that Don Brash has been having an affair. I was never a huge Brash fan but it is sad to see that people who are putting themselves forward to lead a country cannot even lead their own family life. I believe this is surely an appropriate reason for Don Brash to step down. Still I guess these days affairs are considered the norm and it is a reflection of society that someone can still hold a key leadership position in the nation and openly betray those who are meant to matter to them most.
Despite my opinion I really hope Dr Brash can get his marriage sorted out.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Back in the game part2

Well so much for being back in the game! Hmmm sometimes real life takes over eh! I am now back living on Bible College campus but it appears some sys admin must have realised that BLOGs are not the devil and they are no longer banned sites! So the good news is I can now post on mine and read others!

Parachute 07 is looking good! They have some pretty sweet speakers with Joyce Myers, Christine Caine and Jurgan Matheius(sp?). Yeah I know it is more about the bands but hey I will prob end up going to hear the speakers! If anyone is thinking of making the trip up let us know if you wanna spend a couple of nights in the best city in the north island afterwards (that would be Tauranga) as I am sure a spare bed could be arranged for the right$$$$$

Anyway preaching at church tomorrow in the morning service (topic is sinner or saint) so I best go and run through once more before getting my beauty sleep!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Back in the game

Well it has been a long time between drinks (so long in fact I doubt my meager readership are still checking!) This was due to an over restictive firewall at college.

Much has happened in the last while, I have graduated, started working for IR (again) and will be doing part time work at Tauranga City Elim. Sarah and I are also going to Fiji on a mission trip in a few weeks time so it is all go

Well I am sure I will find something to rave about soon