Tuesday, May 31, 2005

End of the road

After over six years in the same work place I am coming to the end of the road! Today I have one week to go WOW!!! I am so looking forward to new challenges and what is in store for us up north but one part of me is sad. Few people get to work in a job where they learn something new (which they find interesting)everyday.

As I reflect on 6 years it once again reminds me of the Faithfulness of God, as he has been with me at work and grown me over the last six year so he will go ahead of me. I am so grateful for his continued favor and blessing in my life.

One more week to go YIPPPPEEEE!!!

2 comments:

amy said...

Far out only one week to go! Has it been six years @ IRD? Wow. Yeah it must bring mixed feelings. Are you off to UK first then BC?

I remember the earlier days when you were at IRD, and I was at Landcorp, and meeting you and other fellow city-workers for lunch. Good memories.

Ernie said...

Aaahhhh my memories of Ronnie at IRD. Where do I start?

The adage of 'never judging a book by its cover' applies to this fella. I am glad we got to know each other.

I have been fortunate to have worked with Ronnie and become friends with him since we met back in 1999.

I would like to think I have made a small contribution to the path Ronnie has taken. He has certainly been a good friend.

I hope the next part of your journey brings you [and Sarah] enjoyment, fulfilment and happiness.